Technical Support Representatives
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone, internet and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of client’s equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router.
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet.
- Obtain general understanding of POS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems, software and network issues.
- Perform creation of new accounts and update information using company provide software tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Highly motivated and professional with exceptional communication skills and call handling skills.
- Strong knowledge of the installation, configuration, and upgrading of hardware and software support.
- Some knowledge of POS system is surely a plus.
- Very pro-active, has a good working attitude.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City and in graveyard shift.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Condor POS Solutions RP Inc offers excellent remuneration package such as:
- Regularization & Performance-based incentives
- Paid Training
- Health Card Benefit
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Referral Bonuses
- Loyalty Program
- Meal Benefit
- Happy Hour every Friday Shift