Outsourcing POS (Point of Sale System) is the paramount decision that you can do for your business, whether retail store or a restaurant. Having The POS brings you not only convenience in doing transactions, nevertheless, it is a part of your capital investment that helping your business grow.
However, the first and foremost priority is to find the Value Added Resellers or VAR’s. A POS VAR is a person or company that packages all the software and hardware necessary for an effective POS system together, and then provides that package to a Business. There are so many POS provider in the industry, and yet as a business owner you have to look for a POS service provider that has an expertise and experience in selling and Installing POS. Product quality of the POS should also take into account in decision making of choosing providers.
Below are the run-downs that you have to consider in choosing POS provider.
- How long are they in the industry ?– A POS provider that operated in the industry for a long time, means they’re already established with integrity, expertise and trust by their clients.
- Are they certified?- The POS provider should be accredited by the respected government agency such as Bureau of Internal Revenue . And certified by the independent organizations such as RSPA (Retail Solutions Providers Association), Microsoft, and other organization as proof of quality POS software and Hardware Products.
- How they handle their clients? – The POS provider should view client concerns as their vital and primary priority. Providing technical support 24/7 to address customer’s inquiries and concerns.
- Provides Training– the Efficiency is the vital and primary reason why business owners are availing POS, therefor the POS provider should provide interactive training in using POS to their clients.
- Hands-On Management – The top management are involved themselves to the day to day operations of the team and promote productive operations. Highlighting customer satisfaction as reasons of existence.
- Strong Sales Force – Choose a POS Provider supported by strong and trained sales force. A sales that has product knowledge knows how to demonstrate products with the clients, understand the customers’ requirements and pains. And offer only suitable POS for your business
Choosing the right POS provider is not easy; it’s same as you’re choosing your right doctor for your health or right lawyer to protect you in court, because it entails trust and partnership. Partners in helping your Business grow.