Technical Support Representatives
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone, internet and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of client’s equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router.
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet.
- Obtain general understanding of POS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems, software and network issues.
- Perform creation of new accounts and update information using company provide software tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Highly motivated and professional with exceptional communication skills and call handling skills.
- Strong knowledge of the installation, configuration, and upgrading of hardware and software support.
- Some knowledge of POS system is surely a plus.
- Very pro-active, has a good working attitude.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City and in graveyard shift.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Condor POS Solutions RP Inc offers excellent remuneration package such as:
- Regularization & Performance-based incentives
- Paid Training
- Health Card Benefit
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Referral Bonuses
- Loyalty Program
- Meal Benefit
- Happy Hour every Friday Shift
Send your comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
you may walk-in to our office at
5th Flr. Azure Business Center,
1197 EDSA Brgy.Katipunan,
Munoz, Quezon City
( beside Meralco Building and Lemon Square )
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STAFF
Manage the company’s digital asset Website, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Blogs, etc.)
Measures the success of every social media campaigns( Analytics, AdWords)
Plan and implement social media campaigns, including but not limited to media buying, online contest, viral videos, commissioning influencers.
Facilitate and monitor all networking conversations to ensure they meet company’s guidelines.
Monitor and apply trends in social media tools and applications
Spearhead marketing strategies in line with SEO and SEM efforts.
Cover company events and write an article about it for publishing on the web.
Perform email blasting to new and existing clients
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communication or Equivalent
Has a relevant working experience using any social media channel
Excellent English Communication Skill
Young, pro-active and can do multi-task
Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator etc. is an advantage
Familiarity with web designs
Must be willing to work in Muñoz, Quezon City
Full-time position available
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPER
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Required language(s): English, Filipino
• Additional skills: GIT / Basic UNIX Commands
• Solid MySQL experience
• Understanding of open source projects like Laravel Framework
• Strong time and priority management skills, able to meet deadlines
• Self motivated & creative personality
• Applicants must be willing to work in Muñoz, Quezon City
• Full-Time position available
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Work with systems analyst to understand requirements and scope of projects.
• Work with software developers and support teams.
• Identify business requirements, monitor software builds and releases.
• Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
• Write and execute test cases.
• Run manual tests
• Test in different environments including web and mobile.
• Assess codes and write reports and software technical documents.
• Write release notes and bug reports
• Prepare and manage test environment
• Report, escalate and analyse test findings.
• Raise test related issues and work towards their resolution
• Generate test metrics
• Estimate, plan, schedule and coordinate software testing task.
• Work on multiple projects meeting deadlines and requirements.
• Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelors/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or Equivalent.
• With programming background preferred (C#, Visual Basic 6, Android Studio or any identical programming principles)
• POS background is a huge advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to coordinate with different teams.
• Highly analytical with good problem-solving skills.
• Keen attention to details.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in a team and individually.
• Highly organized and can work on tight deadlines.
• Amenable to work in Muñoz, Quezon City
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Maximizes system capabilities by studying technical applications and submitting process recommendations.
• Testing software compatibility with existing and new hardware and applications.
• Provides technical support to customers by finding and responding to inquiries and issues; troubleshooting problems; maintaining the system and ensuring it best performance.
• Provides answers to customers by identifying problems, providing timely solutions and guiding users through corrective actions and recommendations.
• Improves both customer and team’s references by writing reports and maintaining documentations.
• Improves and maintains system performance by identifying issues (through testing and troubleshooting) and, submitting reports to appropriate departments.
• Remotely support customers phone, email, chat and remote desktop applications.
• Ensure all tickets are treated with urgency and is always updated.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or Equivalent.
• Have a strong IT background, Customer Service, System Administration and Software Testing and Troubleshooting.
• Other Desired Skills: POS background, SQL/MySQL know-how, hardware troubleshooting, Basic network knowledge
• Have strong analytical skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Customer-oriented and with good communication skills.
• Organized, keen in following procedures, instructions and can multi task.
• Willing to be trained and can work with a team.
• Willing to work on a 24/7 support (shifting and weekend schedules).
• Amenable to work in Muñoz, Quezon City.
• FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
• Full-time position(s) available.
Send your comprehensive resume to email@example.com